For Emergency Maintenance – Call Rental Platform 0449 064 461 and then send a maintenance request to the office for record of the incident that has occurred.
Tenants Maintenance Request Form
SES: 132 500 (storm damage, rising flood water, fallen trees on buildings, damaged roof)
If Rental Platform contact can’t be reached and your maintenance is considered an ’emergency repair’, please contact a reputable, qualified trades person to attend. Receipts will need to be provided to the office before you can be reimbursed. Please see below to determine if your repair is an emergency.
What’s the difference between an emergency repair and a routine repair?
“The law lists a variety of situations that are considered emergency repairs including:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken lavatory system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking or heating, and
- a fault/damage that is likely to cause injury, undue inconvenience or which makes the premises unsafe or insecure (for example broken stairs).
If your situation is not listed as an emergency repair it is considered a routine repair.”